The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) of the seL4 Foundation will hold its next public
Fri 29 Jan 2021
15:30-17:00 Sydney time (5:30am in Berlin, 8:30pm in San Francisco).
The meeting is by Zoom, and you can register here:
Anyone interested can join the meeting and listen to the discussion and request to speak,
which will be granted if time permits. Only TSC members can vote. The seL4 code of conduct
applies to the meeting .
Sorry about the very early time for Europe, but there are no time slots that work for the
US, Australia, and Europe at the same time. We are planning to swap between better times
for Europe and the US for the next meetings.
The TSC is the body that decides on the technical direction of seL4:
The agenda for the meeting so far is:
- updates from the TSC chair and committees:
- seL4 public Jira
- Jira + GitHub sync
- reviewers who have joined
- more GitHub tests
- discussion points:
- do we have too many different forums?
- bug/issue classification (Jira is now public, we shouldn't call everything a bug)
- more in-tree docs
- test infrastructure
- extend RFC process slightly? (see
- when/how should Committer/Admin role change for people who have left D61 and had the
role based on org membership
- endorsement process for training and products
- vote on:
- Platform Owner proposal
- discuss, potentially vote on RFC proposals:
This is probably already too much for 90min and we may have to prioritise, but we will see
how far we get. If there are other items that I missed or you think should be on the
agenda, please let me know. If we can't get to an item this time, we can still
schedule another meeting.
Gerwin (TSC chair)