See an online copy of the release notes at:
10.1.0 2018-11-07: SOURCE COMPATIBLE
* structures in the boot info are not declared 'packed'
- these were previously packed (in the GCC attribute sense)
- some field lengths are tweaked to avoid padding
- this is a source-compatible change
* ARM platforms can now set the trigger of an IRQ Handler capability
- seL4_IRQControl_GetTrigger allows users to obtain an IRQ Handler capability
and set the trigger (edge or level) in the interrupt controller.
* Initial support for NVIDIA Jetson TX2 (ARMv8a, Cortex A57)
* AARCH64 support added for raspberry pi 3 platform.
* Code generation now use jinja2 instead of tempita.
* AARCH32 HYP support added for running multiple ARM VMs
* AARCH32 HYP VCPU registers updated.
* A new invocation for setting TLSBase on all platforms.
* Kbuild/Kconfig/Makefile build system removed.
Using seL4 version 10.1.0
* AARCH64 is now supported.
* CakeML components are now supported.
* Added `query` type to Camkes ADL to allow for querying plugins for component
* Components can now make dtb queries to parse device information from dts files.
* Component definitions for serial and timer added on exynos5422, exynos5410, pc99.
* Preliminary support for Isabelle verification of generated capDL.
- See cdl-refine-tests/README for more information
* Simplify and refactor the alignment and section linking policy for generated Camkes
* Dataports are now required to declare their size in the ADL.
* Templates now use seL4_IRQHandler instead of seL4_IRQControl, which is consistent with
the seL4 API.
- This change is BREAKING.
* Remove Kbuild based build system.
* Remove caches that optimised the Kbuild build system, which are not required with the
new Cmake build system.
* Added virtqueue infrastructure to libsel4camkes, which allows virtio style queues
## Upgrade Notes
* Any dataport definitions that did not specify a size must be updated to use a size.
* Any template that used seL4_IRQControl must be updated to use seL4_IRQHandler.
* Projects must now use the new Cmake based build system.