Dear seL4 community,
We’d like to invite you to participate in the inaugural seL4 Workshop.
Given the growth in the community we are starting an annual seL4 workshop where we can come together to share and learn what is being done with seL4. Unlike the previous developers days, the focus is much more on what is happening with seL4 and what interesting things are being done using seL4 rather than a learning or tutorial event.
We’d like participants to join and:
- present what they are doing with seL4
- demonstrate seL4-based projects
- give tutorials on aspects of seL4 or tools, libraries, environments for working with seL4
- show results or progress of verification work involving seL4
- discuss interesting challenges (and possible solutions) they’ve encountered when using seL4
- discuss visions for the future of seL4 and high-assurance systems
This workshop will take place on Thursday December 15, 2016 (and may be extended to December 16th if there is enough demand) in Malibu, CA, USA.
Note that you are welcome to attend even if you do not present anything.
Please register participation at: https://sel4.systems/Community/Devdays/
Participation is free, and we may be able to provide students with financial assistance for travel.
This workshop is sponsored by the Center for Secure and Resilient Systems at HRL Laboratories, LLC, and by Data61.
Gernot for the Data61 Trustworthy Systems Team